we make electricity easy
For more than 70 years, we’ve been energizing homes, farms and businesses across Alberta and around the world. And whether you're charging your phone, cooking dinner or keeping the porch light on, you can depend on us to keep the electricity going.
In north and east-central Alberta, we deliver safe and reliable electricity to nearly 227,000 customers. When the lights go out, you can count on us to respond day or night, whatever the weather. We also read your meter, help you with high load moves, install new service to your home, maintain the street lights that keep your community safe, and so much more.
- Outages & Emergencies - no matter the hour or the weather, we're on the job.
- Our Service Area - serving customers in north and east-central Alberta.
- Our Services - energizing homes for over 70 years.
- Electricity Rates & Billing - understand costs, regulations and your bill
- Electricity Safety - stay safe with tips and other resources
We are here to help you
Need information on an outage or electricity safety? Want to better understand electricity rates and billing, or need to know more about our service area or the services we provide? Regardless of your requirement, challenge or question, we're always here to help.